Monday, August 31, 2009

Talking frogs

So we just finished bath time and I told Kaylyn to pick out a movie for us to watch.

She went over to the movies and said, "I want to watch THIS one!"

It was "Kermit's Swamp Years," a movie she's never seen. I said "Ok, we'll see if you like it."

I put the movie in and sat down on the couch next to her. Then she says...

"I'm watching a movie about a frog. This is really weird."

Yes, I guess movies about talking frogs are a little weird!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, Kaylyn sometimes thinks that things are strange.

    I told her that our cats Lily and Chopper have last names. She thought "Lily Pad" made sense, although I don't know if she knows what a lilypad is. But when I told her Chopper's full name is "Chopper Lopper," she said:

    "Chopper LOPPER??!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked Kaylyn what Chopper's last name is and she agrees with Poppa that it's "Lopper."

    ReplyDelete