Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I want that!

Kaylyn is at that stage where she wants everything.

She sees something on TV -- "Mom! I want to get that! I saw it on the TV! We need to go to the store and get it!"

Yesterday she asked for a "Garanimal." I had to explain to her that it was a brand of clothing, not a toy or an animal. It didn't sink in. She was sure it was something more fun than just clothes.

Then there's that darn Sponge Bob bath sponge commercial. It's 2 stupid Sponge Bob-shaped sponges that have soap in them. It says "up to 8 uses." They are $20!!! So that's more than $1 per bath. But every time it comes on I have to hear Kaylyn beg for one.

And then last night, Kaylyn was talking in her sleep again. Guess what she said....?

"I WANT SOME!!!!"

Who knows what it was she wanted...probably the entire toy department at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment