Monday, August 31, 2009

When I grow up...

Last week Kaylyn announced she wanted to be a police officer like her daddy so she can drive a patrol car.

Then yesterday we were driving near the Renton Municipal Airport and she saw lots of planes, and she announced that she wanted to fly a plane someday. She wants to be a co-pilot.

Today we ran into our milkman as we were leaving the house. She then stated she wants to be a police officer, a co-pilot, AND a milkman someday.

THEN as we drove down the street, there was a firetruck parked on the side of the road. I rolled her window down so she could see it, and she exclaimed, "MOMMY! I saw the fire chiefs in there!!! I want to be a fireman someday!"

I asked her, "But I thought you wanted to be a policeman, a co-pilot, and a milkman? That's a lot of things to want to be when you grow up?"

She responded, "Yeah....but FIRST I want to be a FIRE CHIEF!!"

Oh boy...I wonder how many years of college we're going to end up paying for...?

No comments:

Post a Comment