I know it's been a while since I've added any "Kaylyn Funnies." Problem is, almost everything that comes out of her mouth is funny these days, and I have trouble remembering them all now!
Last night eating dinner...
Kaylyn: "Mommy, I want my Dada!"
Mommy: "Well, he's doing something downstairs right now."
Kaylyn: "But I want my Daddy to feed me!"
Mommy: "Well, take a bite of food and he'll come upstairs."
(Kaylyn eats her bite of food...)
Kaylyn: "Mommy, it didn't work."
Mommy: "What didn't work?"
Kaylyn: "The eating thing."
Waking up from nap time...
Kaylyn: "Come on Mom, let's get up!"
Mommy: "No, let's stay here..."
Kaylyn: "But I want to see my Daddy!"
Mommy: "No, don't go...stay with me!"
Kaylyn: "But Jack is here with you."
Mommy: "But I want my Kaylyn."
Kaylyn: "Well, the stuffed animals will protect you. You will be ok Mom."
Talking about Lucky's nickname, which has been "Thumper" ever since we got him...
Kaylyn: "Mom, I don't like Thumper."
Mommy: "You don't? Why not?"
Kaylyn: "I want to call him...Clever Boy!"
Playing "I got your nose"...
Kaylyn: "I threw your nose outside!"
Joanne: "Oh no, outside?! But I need my nose!"
Kaylyn: "I will go get it."
Joanne: "No, no...you're not going outside to get it right now. I'll get by without my nose for a while."
Kaylyn: "I got your nose! The dogs brought it to me!"
Joanne: "Oh thanks!"
Kaylyn: "Here, I'll put it back on for you."
Joanne: "Thank you...is it on straight?"
Kaylyn: "No, it's a little crooked. I'll fix it. (she pretends to twist my nose) There you go!"
No comments:
Post a Comment