Kaylyn has an imaginary family.
The "girl" (Kaylyn's main friend) is named Gruela (or Groola? I don't know how to spell it...). She has a sister named Lala. Her mommy is Reela and her daddy is Reelo.
Yesterday she was playing on the couch and said something and I asked her "what was that?" because I didn't quite catch what she said. She very firmly said to me, "I wasn't talking to you Mommy, I was talking to Lala." Right...Lala.
She'll even point to a specific spot when I ask her where Gruela is. If we're downstairs and I'll ask her, she'll usually say she's upstairs playing in the playroom. (I always forget to look to see how I leave the playroom to see if anything has "moved" the next time we go in there.)
So I'm not really sure what to make of it...other than she has quite the imagination!
No comments:
Post a Comment