Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summertime...and the living is easy...

Today our summer weather returned again, so after having professional pictures taken at Yuen Lui, we went over to the park for a picnic and some play time.

I figured since the kids would be in their cute outfits I would take my own pictures too. Only I made the mistake of giving Jack some Cheetos and he got orange crud ALL over his shirt and pants, of course. You would think I would know by now that white shirts and khaki pants don't go well with Cheetos! So he's in his spare outfit, which wasn't quite as cute. But of course he could wear a potato sack and still be cute.



Jack looking serious on the swing.


Jack laughing on the swing.


"Peek-a-boo, I see you!"


I know I already posted this picture, but it's so damn cute it's worth posting again.


Kaylyn peeking through.


Kaylyn loves to hang on to things and "swing".


Swinging around the pole.


Giving the pole a nice hug!


I love this picture of Kaylyn looking at the water.


Jack liked looking in the water too. He's a little blurry in this one, but I love how the water looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment