Poor Flounder is still be terrorized by Harley.
I cut up a pair of nylons and put the "foot" over the bowl thinking this would deter Harley from trying to drink out of the bowl. Well, I put some holes in the nylon to give Flounder more "air" (his bowl was fogging up a bit). One hole I made a little bigger, thinking I would be able to feed him through it.
Well, this morning as I was coming upstairs I heard this *slurpslurpslurpslurpslurp* coming from the kitchen. There was Harley drinking out of Flounder's bowl THROUGH the bigger hole in the nylon. Sheesh!!
So I cut up another pair of nylons (my last pair because I never wear them anyway!) and only put one tiny hole so I can still feed him. Hopefully he'll get enough air.
I don't understand why Harley keeps doing this when he has a big fresh bowl of water to drink from downstairs. But I guess fish-flavored water would taste better to a cat...
No comments:
Post a Comment