Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fruit-a-licious!

So far I've been pretty blessed with kids who are good eaters. Jack still pushes his macaroni and cheese aside and devours his peas (weird kid). Kaylyn's not too crazy about peas any more, but she will still eat them without a fight. And at this point they both suck down milk all down long, and cringe when they try Mommy's soda. (We'll see how long that one lasts!)

The one thing that both kids REALLY love is fruit. Put a bowl of grapes in front of them and it's an all out war as to who gets to hold the bowl!

Today I couldn't get Jack to eat more than two bites of a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, so after nap time I handed him some cantaloupe and he kept screaming "more, more!" He ended up eating 3 pieces. I guess that's an ok lunch, right?

Here are some cute pics and a video of him enjoying his fruit!





No comments:

Post a Comment