I was talking with a friend tonight about how we had taken the kids to the
Museum of Flight a few weeks ago...and I thought to myself, "
Hmmmm...didn't I take pictures of that?"
Then I realized I HAD taken pictures, but took my old camera.
So I decided I should grab my old camera to see what else was on there and found lots of cute pictures that I had forgotten about. Oops.
Kaylyn "flying" one of the planes at the Museum of Flight.

Jack
sittin' cool.

Kaylyn
sittin' cute.

This would have been more exciting if the planes actually
flew.

Jack was more
entertained by the ropes than the planes.

Kaylyn and I on one of my Mom's Group
outings. This was "beach exploration" day!

I love this hat!

Kaylyn pointing out the star fish. We held a couple of them, they were very cool.

Kaylyn and Jack enjoying the sprinkler on one of our hot days last week.

The sprinkler was
c-o-l-d!
If the
binkie isn't in his month,
something else is.

Kaylyn
kickin' it in the pool.

Jack scraping the dirt off his hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment