Saturday, March 28, 2009

Vegas pictures

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Vegas!



Kenny and Julie at the Piano Bar for Julie's 40th birthday!



Julie and Steph...such photogenic girls!



Nee Nee and Stevie G.



Poking fun at the old lady. ;-) I hope I look that good in 7 years!



Steph and Dan enjoying the music.



Our hotel, the New York-New York. I circled our room windows and wrote "Our room" but it might be hard to see. It's to the right of the base of that castle-looking part of the building. We had a VERY cool room, with a huge jetted tub, king bed, seating area, and dining table.




Here we are at the Mirage hotel, before we went to see the Siegfried and Roy Secret Garden.



One of the lions at the Secret Garden. I thought it was cute he was just sitting there with his tongue sticking out at us.


One of the dolphins doing a cool flip in the air.


No comments:

Post a Comment