Saturday, March 14, 2009

Funny morning

Today's been on of those mornings where everything out of Kaylyn's mouth has cracked me up! Here are some of the things she's said:

When we got up, I realized one of the cats had been trapped in the garage with the dogs all night...

Mommy: "Oh no! Poor Harley, he was trapped in the garage!"
Kaylyn: "Oh poor Harley! Is he ok?"
Mommy: "I think he's ok, I think he's just really upset."
Kaylyn: "Harley, come here! Are you ok? I'll kiss him to make him feel better."
Mommy: "I'm sure he'd like that."
Kaylyn: (petting him and giving him kisses) "Harley do you feel better now?...Mommy, how did he keep his feet warm? My feet get cold in there. I stand on the carpet to keep my feet warm."

Later in the morning, looking for Daddy...

Kaylyn: "Dadda! Daaaaadda! Where ARE you???"...she comes into the kitchen and asks me, "Are you Daddy?"
Mommy: "Well, do I look like Daddy?"
Kaylyn: "No, you look like Mommy!"
Mommy: "Then I must be Mommy and not Daddy."
Kaylyn: "That's silly!"

Coming into the living room, discovering Jack had dumped out all her Gold Fish crackers and was eating them off the floor...

Kaylyn: "Oh Jack! What a mess you made! You dumped out ALL my crackers! Oh MAN!! They're all on the floor! Now I don't have any crackers to eat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment