Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pregnancy cravings

I guess I'm one of those lucky pregnant women where I don't get any really "weird" food cravings. The one thing I've craved with all my pregnancies is chocolate-covered cheesecake (which I'm looking forward to having tomorrow!!!). But heck, I crave that when I'm not pregnant too!

So I can honestly say I've never made Chris run to the store at 3:00 am to buy me pickles and ice cream or some other crazy concoction of food. But today I had a sudden craving for...

A peanut butter and banana sandwich!

I haven't had one of those since I was a kid! It popped into my head and I HAD to make one. Mash up a banana, stir in some creamy peanut butter and a dollop of honey and spread over soft white bread.

I just licked the leftovers out of the bowl! Mmmmm, mmmmm, goooood....

Next time I might try it grilled, a la Elvis Presley style.

No comments:

Post a Comment