You might remember a while back when I posted Kaylyn's first swear words: "Gosh dang." Well she hasn't said it again since that one time, at least not that I recall.
Well, last night I was trying to get her to bed. (Our oh-so-wonderful new bedtime routine has seemed to have taken a step backwards or two...) After about the 4th or 5th time I had put her back in her bed, as I was standing outside her door waiting for her to come out again, she starts yelling, "Oh gosh dang! Oh gosh dang! GOSH DANG! GOSH DANG!!!"
I couldn't help but laugh! She was SO MAD that I was putting her back in her bed that she was SWEARING -- I mean really swearing this time!
I'm so glad that I've worked on my potty mouth a bit, otherwise I think she would have been saying way worse words than those.
Gosh dang I wish she would just go to bed without any fuss.
No comments:
Post a Comment