Monday, March 16, 2009

Time out

I've recently introduced Kaylyn to "time outs." I bought this really awesome product called "The Naughty Spot." It's a little pad with a frowny face on one side and a smiley face on the other. It even comes with its own timer. So when it's time for a time out, I put the pad at the end of the hallway and set the timer for 2 minutes. I don't have to use it very often, but when I do it really makes time outs sooooo easy.

So on Saturday, Auntie Nee Nee and Stevie G came over for a visit and brought a bunch of toys for the kids that Cameron had outgrown. One of which was a really cool Hummer truck.

Later in the evening, Kaylyn and Jack were sitting in the living room, pushing and pulling the Hummer back and forth between each other. They were both laughing hysterically, Kaylyn yelling, "We're fighting! We're fighting over the truck!" It was so cute -- if only every fight over a toy would be so fun!

So a little while later, I noticed that the Hummer was down the hallway. I asked Kaylyn why it was down there. She tells me, "Jackie and I were fighting over it. So I put it in time out."

What a little smarty-pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment