We go through a lot of diapers in our house. And with that, of course, comes lots of diaper changes. To make less trips to the bedroom, I usually change both kids in one trip. So diaper changes have become one of those things I do in "auto-mode." Put one kid up, wipe, new diaper. Next kid up, wipe, new diaper. Done.
About an hour after I had changed them yesterday, as I was in the kitchen preparing lunch, Kaylyn says, "Mommy, I don't want Jack's diaper on me." I'm thinking, "What? Jack's diaper on her? Did he somehow take it off?" I was a bit confused.
So I look at her and say, "No, Jack's diaper isn't on you." She again says, "This is Jack's diaper. I don't want it on me!" as she pulls down her pants to show me. Sure enough, I had put one of Jack's diapers on her! (A clean one, of course!)
Laughing, we trot back down the hallway to the bedroom and I put one of HER diapers on her. Kaylyn says, "Silly Mommy! You put the wrong diaper on me!"
So when I was about to tell Chris about it later, he interrupts me and says, "Yeah, Kaylyn told me you put one of Jack's diapers on her today!"
She TOLD him!?! Jeesh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment