Last night Chris and I were talking about all of Kaylyn's quirks. For a 2-year-old, she sure has a lot... These are the ones I can think of right now:
1. All bedroom doors must be shut. If you leave one open, she'll run down the hall and slam it shut. We also have to shut the doors to the TV hutch before we go to bed (of course, I don't like the TV doors open either).
2. When hanging out on the floor with a blanket, everyone's feet MUST be covered with the blanket.
3. When in the bathtub, if she sees any "fuzzies" (dirt, hair, crud) she screams, "Fuzzy! A fuzzy!" and will try to get out of the tub until I scoop whatever it is out with a cup.
4. She doesn't like chicken. She'll take a bite of chicken noodle soup, and if there is any chicken in there, even the tiniest bit, she'll eat the rest of the bite and spit out the chicken. How one can do this, I don't know.
5. If you put a coat on her, it MUST be zipped up.
6. When grammy is here and Kaylyn goes down for a nap, grammy has to stay until she wakes up or Kaylyn will cry and scream for an hour. (She does this with Chris too...)
7. She likes her pillow cold. She'll flip it over and over so the cold side will be "up."
No comments:
Post a Comment