Monday, January 5, 2009

My new hobby

I rarely get "obsessed" with things, but when I do...I REALLY do.

I had been obsessing over a certain camera for several months. The Canon Rebel XSi. I thought about it all the time. I had dreams about it. Every time we went to Costco I had to go over and drool over it. It was the ONLY thing I wanted for Christmas.

Problem was, it was very expensive. Even with a $150 rebate from Costco it was still spendy. I knew we really couldn't afford it, which I think just fueled my obsession even more. I had pretty much accepted the fact that I would not be getting it, as much as I knew Chris wanted to get it for me.

Well...my totally awesome husband went and got it for me anyway. And gave it to me early so I could use it to take pictures of Jack's baptism and pictures of all the stuff we did while Julie was here before Christmas.

Here are a few of my favorites of the kids, and some of the more "artsy" pics I've taken. Granted I'm still learning, but I've pretty much determined you can't take a bad picture with this camera.

(I'm still kinda learning this blog thingy, so I don't know how these pics are going to post...)














































No comments:

Post a Comment