Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun weekend...but no pics to share

So technically the weekend isn't over, but what a great weekend we've had!

I don't know if I've mentioned, but both of my sister's recently got engaged. So we're looking at (hopefully!) 2 weddings next year...that's if either of them can pick a date! LOL!

So Julie came into town this weekend and our family and her fiance's family all met for dinner at Azteca. It was so fun! What a great family Kenny has. We are so happy that Julie has found such a wonderful man, and one with a super family too!

Then yesterday we went to the zoo. It was a gorgeous day, the penguins were out, the grizzlies were swimming...just a lovely day. Then everyone came over for a BBQ and we visited until the wee hours of the night.

But the bummer thing about all this is that I have NO PICTURES. My camera broke!!! Yes, my very expensive camera has pooped out on me for some reason. So of course being the weekend I can't get a hold of tech support, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to maybe get some answers. I'm so sad. And I'll be livid if it can't be fixed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment