Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Friends should never be allowed to move away

Here are some cute pictures of the kids from a couple of weeks ago. My friend Lauren moved back to Baton Rouge, so she came over for a little play date before leaving. We had such a fun time...I sure miss her.



A rare picture of Jackson without his binkie.



Say "CHEEEEEESE!"



He never goes too long without the binkie, of course. One of these days when I get up the courage, I will take it away from him. Not looking forward to that day however...



I took the binkie again, and he came after me pretty quick -- which is why he's so close to the camera.



Kaylyn waiting in the window for Lauren and Sofia to arrive.



Sofia, Lauren, and Kaylyn



Pretty Sofia! The most gorgeous brown eyes...



And pretty Kaylyn, with her beautiful blue eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment