I didn't want to say anything...but I've recently been suspecting that my husband has been having an affair.
A couple of weeks ago Kaylyn asked me if Daddy was at "Alanna's." Alanna's? I thought...Who in the hell is Alanna? I tried to get more information out of her, but she'd just say "Alanna's" and laugh.
So over the course of the past couple of weeks, including this morning, Kaylyn has asked... "Is Daddy going to Alanna's?" or "Is Daddy at Alanna's or work?" Hmmm, now he's playing HOOKIE to go to "Alanna's"?! I figured this affair must be getting serious, especially if he was telling his 2-year-old daughter about it.
So today as we were on our way home from Grammy and Poppa's house, Kaylyn suddenly said "There's Alanna's!" Alanna's?! Now I'll know where she lives! I asked Kaylyn excitedly, "Where is Alanna's?!" "Right there!" as she pointed out the window. I looked over, and then it all made sense...there it was...
McDonald's.
No comments:
Post a Comment