When we got home, the kids wanted to blow bubbles, so I took some cute pictures of them. You know, it doesn't matter what age you are, there's just something about bubbles that just makes you smile.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Bubbles
One of the things we've discovered is that having other people to hang out with us has been a welcome distraction from everything that's going on. Nee Nee was here all day Friday, then yesterday she and Stevie G and Camman all came for dinner and some Guitar Hero rock band time. Then today Angela and her girls came over and we walked to the park for a picnic and enjoyed watching the kids play. It actually felt so good to get fresh air (I haven't left the house since Thursday) and just feel a tiny bit of normalcy.
When we got home, the kids wanted to blow bubbles, so I took some cute pictures of them. You know, it doesn't matter what age you are, there's just something about bubbles that just makes you smile.

When we got home, the kids wanted to blow bubbles, so I took some cute pictures of them. You know, it doesn't matter what age you are, there's just something about bubbles that just makes you smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment