I "felt" like I was losing a little bit of my pregnancy weight...it's been almost 2 weeks since my D&C.
But noooooo...I've GAINED a pound. Gained. An entire pound.
And here I thought my maternity clothes were getting too big and I'd be able to wear my "normal" clothes again soon.
So add to my list of things that suck about having miscarriages:
- I still have to wear maternity clothes even though I'm NOT pregnant
- I'm still gaining weight even though I'm NOT pregnant
- Oh yeah...and that whole thing about NOT being pregnant...that's the thing that sucks the most.
I think it would only be fair that when you get a D&C that they give you free lipo and a tummy tuck to go along with it.
Oh honey. I love you.
ReplyDeleteAnd also, throw away your scale for God's sake. It's probably not calibrated (mine isn't - that damn thing is always off calibration).