Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Here are some of the pictures from our fun day at the Woodland Park Zoo "Bunny Bounce." I took so many pictures, it was hard to choose my favorites! I'll post some of the pictures of the animals a little later.



Finding the Easter Eggs



Poppa helping Jack find some eggs.


Jack's getting the hang of it!


"Look Grammy, a BLUE egg!"



"One more egg for the bag!"



I love Jack's little butt!



"Hmmmmm...I wonder if these taste good?"



"I'm going to dump out ALL my eggs...!"



"And now I can start all over!!"


"EEEEEEEEEK!!! Another egg!"




"So many eggs, so little time...."


"Are we done yet?"



"I love my Poppa."



"Yeah for eggs!"




Looking in at the gorillas.






Jack likes the gorillas too.


Kaylyn and Nee Nee.



"Grammy, lift me up so I can see the goats!"



Looking at the tulips.



Running to Grammy!




"My favorite place to be...in Grammy's arms."



Kaylyn insisted on carrying her giraffe around with her the rest of the day!



We finally convinced her to get into the stroller, along with the giraffe.



"Ok, I admit...this is a lot better..."



"Daddy, my giraffe wants to see the lions, too!"



Up on Poppa's shoulders!


"I can see a lot from up here!"


And this adorable smile definitely sums up the entire day!

No comments:

Post a Comment