Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What's up with the weather?

Ok. So, yesterday it was 90 degrees, I was wearing shorts and a tank top. Today, it's rainy, windy and freeeeeezing.

Oh yeah...yesterday I was in ARIZONA! Duh.

We just got back today. We had SO much fun. Kaylyn was a pro at traveling. She was so great on the plane, so well-behaved at Julie's house, she even did great taking naps and sleeping at night. I was really impressed and pleased with her behavior the entire trip.

We had a great time, despite the fact I was sick the ENTIRE time (and still am sick). We went to the zoo one day, did some shopping, got our nails done... very low-key for a vacation, but just what we needed.

And Kaylyn got to spend SO much time with Auntie Julie. They were connected at the hip the entire time. "Julie, hold my hand...Julie, play memory game with me...Julie, sit by me in the car." It was so cute.

I'll have pictures up soon, once Julie and Grammy both send theirs to me.

Kaylyn was singing "Rain, rain, go away, come again another day" when we landed in Seattle. Let's help her song helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment