Friday, October 2, 2009

Buh

Jackson has a favorite word. "Buh."

"Buh" is the most important word in his world. What does "Buh" mean? It means binkie.

He wakes up in the middle of the night crying. I go in there and his arms are stuck in between the railings and he's saying, "Buh! Buh! BUH!!!" He's dropped it on the floor and it's under his crib.

He'll walk all around the house saying, "Buh? Buh?" as if he's calling for one to come just appear out of nowhere. Sometimes they do appear out of nowhere.

If he drops it in the car he'll start to scream. "BUH! BUH!" I pray for red lights when this happens so I can reach back and get it for him.

I remember when Kaylyn was this age. Her favorite and most important word was "Mommy."

Jack still has yet to say the word "Mommy."

No comments:

Post a Comment