Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Doctor Kaylyn, paging Doctor Kaylyn"

Kaylyn has gotten quite good at playing doctor. Last night she came up to me with her play stethoscope and placed it on my back...

Kaylyn: "Ok, now, take a deep breath!"
Mommy: (breath)
Kaylyn: "And again..."
Mommy: (breath)
Kaylyn: "And again..."
Mommy: (breath)
Kaylyn: "And again."
Mommy: (breath)
Kaylyn: "Good. Now, pretend to cough."
Mommy: (cough cough)
Kaylyn: "Good... Ok, now I need to listen to your belly....Wow, that is really loud!"
Mommy: "What do you hear?"
Kaylyn: "It's really squeaky! I think you have a rubber ducky in there!"
Mommy: "A rubber ducky? Oh no!"
Kaylyn: "I will have to get it out for you." (she starts poking me in my belly button) "Ok, I got the rubber ducky! Now I need to listen to your boobies."
Mommy: "Uuuh, no, I think it's time to get ready for bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment