Wednesday, October 28, 2009

nuuuuh shhoooo

My kids never cease to crack me up. You know how they say "laughter is the best medicine?" Well, I think laughter brought on by little kids is even BETTER.

For instance, last night, I took Jack into the play room to change his diaper and get him ready for bed. I was just talking away at him, and said, "Is it time to get you ready to go to sleep?!?" He looked up at me and smiled and started going "nuuuuh shhoooo, nuuuuh shhooo". You know, that sound people make when they SNORE!?! I just about died! How does a kid who barely knows 5 words know what a SNORE sounds like?

I took him out to the living room to see if he would repeat his performance for Chris. I asked Jack, "What sound do you make when you go to sleep?" Out came "nuuuuh shhoooo, nuuuuh shhooo"!

What a cutie. I just love that little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment