Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our next camping adventure...

We are off to Grayland, WA, tomorrow for another outing in our trailer. Grayland is a cute little town on the coast, just 5 miles from Westport. We used to go there every year when I was a kid, so I'm looking forward to seeing the area again. This time we are taking the DOGS with us -- what fun. It should be quite interesting, to say the least!

AND...just in time...one of Chris's coworkers was able to fix my camera! He's very into cameras and has a lot of equipment, so he offered to take a look at it before I shipped it off to Canon. Thank goodness! The problem I was having was that if the camera was on auto focus, it wouldn't take a picture. On manual focus it worked just fine...but you don't exactly have a lot of time to "focus" when you are taking pictures of running children! Anyway, he fiddled with it for a little bit, then decided to take the battery out and put it back in, and it worked! YAY!

So..."when in doubt, take the battery out" will be my new rule. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment