We went on another camping trip this weekend, this time to Potholes, WA. We went with friends of mine Angela and Kim, along with their husbands and kids. We had a great time and of course I took a bunch of pictures which I will post later when I have a chance!
But what I wanted to post was all the cute things Kaylyn said on our trip:
Kaylyn (in the car, 2 hours from home): "I'm poopy guys. I don't want to have a stinky butt all the way home."
Kaylyn (in the car, 2 minutes from home): "I don't want to go home. I'm wet -- I need a diaper change. I don't want to be wet when I get home. Let's go somewhere else."
Mommy: "Ok, so where should we go?"
Kaylyn: "Let's go to Bellingham. You can change my diaper there."
Kaylyn: "I love this camping trip. I want to stay here all the time!"
And of course the line we heard at least a dozen times...
Kaylyn: "ARE WE THERE YET?!?!"
I'm bummed you didn't come here for the diaper change!
ReplyDelete