Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beautiful day in Bellingham

On Saturday we drove up to Bellingham to visit my friend Syd and her 2 daughters, Joy and Clara. We had such a fun time...eating, playing, soaking up the sun. It was a perfect day!


Joy, with one of her chicks on her head!


Kaylyn and Clara, fishing in the pool.


Jackson loving his PB&J sandwich.


Clara sitting pretty on her bike.


Jack taking a cruise around the deck.


Kaylyn cruising too!


"I can allllmost reach that ball!"


Nothing better than a slice of watermelon on a summer's day.



Slippin' and slidin'! Joy showing Kaylyn how it's done!


Kaylyn's not too sure...


One step at a time...


Almost there....


She made it to the end!


Jack's not too sure about this cold water...


Jack's little hand in the water.


"I think I'll just stick to putting my hands in."


Kaylyn on her 2nd attempt.


"Weeeeee! This is fun!"

"Hmmmm...maybe I'll try one foot."
"Ok, both feet...but this is as far as I'm gonna go!"

Joy on the trampoline!




I think this is my favorite shot!

Kaylyn wants to try out the trampoline too!


Syd helping the little girls jump.

"Look at me mommy! I'm JUMPING!"

4 baby chicks...Blossom, Blacky, Courage, and Fluffy.

1 comment: