Saturday, December 5, 2009

So polite

Kaylyn is usually pretty good with "please and thank you" and is even pretty quick to say she's sorry when she knows she's done something wrong.

Tonight as I was giving her a bath, I poured some water over her head to rinse her hair. She HATES this part and always cries "My EYES! My EYES!" like I just poured acid over her or something.

So she asked, "Mommy, can you get me a towel? Get me a towel PLEASE." I got her a towel and wiped her eyes for her.

She then replied, "Thank you for your service."

2 comments:

  1. She was very polite yesterday. She kept saying "I'm sorry nee nee" for little things, like stepping on a crayon! Then when I tore her sticker she said "That's okay nee nee. It's okay." and the sweetest thing yet was her saying (over and over) "Nee nee?" (yes Kaylyn?) ... "I love you." And she said thank you and please for everything.

    ReplyDelete