It appears that Jack has a new lovey. Pop-Pop Dan and Grammy Lori sent him two Hummer toys for Christmas. He went to bed with them last night, one in each arm snuggled up to his chest!
He woke me up once crying around 11:45, I went in there and he needed his binkie.
A couple hours later he was crying again. I went in assuming I was going to have to crawl under his crib one more time to find his binkie, but to my surprise he had it in his mouth! So when I asked him what was wrong, he cried, "Car! Car!"
So after I found the Hummers lodged in the corners of his crib, he snuggled up with them again and went right back to sleep!
Hopefully we don't lose the Hummers as often as we lose binkies...otherwise Pop-Pop Dan and Grammy Lori will be getting lots of phone calls to send more! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment