After I picked Kaylyn up from preschool today, we went straight to Walmart where we spent 2 1/2 hours shopping. Kaylyn all of a sudden looked up at me and said she wanted to go home, that she was tired of shopping. So once in the car, I thought for sure she'd fall asleep. After a few minutes of silence, I asked quietly...
Mommy: "Kaylyn, are you still awake?"
Kaylyn: "No."
Mommy: "Oh, so are you talking in your sleep?"
Kaylyn: "Mommy, I said I'm sleeping. Don't wake me up!"
Kaylyn and I were talking about "ages." I told her someday she'd be an adult like Mommy and Daddy, and that she'd have kids of her own. She looked at me and replied, ""Hmmm, let me think about that for a little bit."
Jack was being a total sweetie, kissing me from one cheek to the other, over and over again. I said, "Oh Jack, that was so sweet! Go give your Daddy some kisses, he needs some too!" Jack quickly got down off my lap, ran over to Raven (the dog), and started kissing and hugging her.
Kaylyn: "Mommy...does Santa wear underwear?"
No comments:
Post a Comment