Congrats! When are you due? My sister was born when I was about your daughter's age and at the time I really thought she should be named Princess Aurora or Briar Rose.
We are due September 26. But, since I'll be having a C-section again, we'll have it sooner than that. So maybe Daniel and our baby will be sharing a birthday?!? :)
Yeah, Kaylyn also really likes the name Tinkerbell. Don't think we'll be going with that one...
Joanne.........your Mom sent me the news about the new little one, so I just wanted to say "Congratulations"........and, better you than me!! Ha! that would be a miracle.
The kids are adorable and I can't get over how much Kaylyn looks like you. You are truly blessed with a wonderful husband and great kids. Enjoy them everyday, because before you know it you'll be 63 like me!!!
Congrats! When are you due? My sister was born when I was about your daughter's age and at the time I really thought she should be named Princess Aurora or Briar Rose.
ReplyDeleteWe are due September 26. But, since I'll be having a C-section again, we'll have it sooner than that. So maybe Daniel and our baby will be sharing a birthday?!? :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, Kaylyn also really likes the name Tinkerbell. Don't think we'll be going with that one...
Joanne.........your Mom sent me the news about the new little one, so I just wanted to say "Congratulations"........and, better you than me!! Ha! that would be a miracle.
ReplyDeleteThe kids are adorable and I can't get over how much Kaylyn looks like you. You are truly blessed with a wonderful husband and great kids.
Enjoy them everyday, because before you know it you'll be 63 like me!!!
Love, Jeré Strang