Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kaylyn funnies

Last week at swim lessons, looking for a spot to park in...

Mommy: "Wow, the parking lot is full. I hope I can find a spot."
Kaylyn: "Mommy! There's a spot!"
Mommy: "Oh, well there's a spot over here, I'll park there."
Kaylyn: "Fine. Just park it."


Today walking across a parking lot, Kaylyn saw a car backing out of a spot...

Kaylyn: "Mommy! A car! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!"


Kaylyn making a beautiful drawing tonight...

Mommy: "Ok Kaylyn, it's time to put the pen down and take a bath."
Kaylyn: "But Mommy, I'm not done with it!"
Mommy: "Sorry kiddo, it's getting late and you need to take a bath."
Kaylyn: "MOM. I just have to put the finishing touch on."

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to believe she is only three years old when she comes up with stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete