Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good news and bad news

The good news is that I can post pictures to the blog again!

The bad news...all of Jack's birthday pictures are on the OLD computer! Doh!

I have a lot of transferring to do from the old computer to the new one, so hopefully I'll get that done soon.

But in the meantime, here are some cute pictures and a video. :-)


















Kaylyn's "Lullaby for Jackson". Yes, she made up this song all by herself, for her little brother.

1 comment:

  1. Your grandma said she was really happy that you all stopped by to visit her, and she sure looks it in these photos. And now your other grandma can see the great lullaby video, since she doesn't have a Facebook account.
    If you don't have another back-up for your photos, you should leave a copy of them on the old computer.

    ReplyDelete