I started preparing him a couple of weeks ago. I told him that we were going to be visiting Santa soon. And that I thought we should give all of Jack's buh-buhs to Santa so he could take them to all the other little babies and little kids that needed them. Jack agreed this was a good idea.
So every day I reminded him that we were going to give them to Santa soon. He always expressed how happy he was to do this.
Last Monday we gathered all of his buh-buhs and put them in a gift bag for Santa. Jack was very helpful, searching under his crib and under all the beds and everywhere else there might be a hidden buh-buh.
We then headed to the mall with the gift bag of buh-buhs. We explained to Santa that Jack wanted Santa to take his buh-buhs to all the little babies and little kids that needed them. Santa was very appreciative and thanked Jack for the buh-buhs.
It's been one week now and Jack has hardly mentioned his buh-buhs at all, except to tell people that he gave them to "ho-ho-ho" to give to "little babies, little kids."
I am so proud of my little boy. Bye-bye buh-buhs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment