Yes, I know, I have been a slacker with the blog. I can't even post "Happy Thanksgiving" on the right day! And now I am behind on pictures again, just when I got caught up...I have a ton from Kaylyn's birthday party last weekend (which was a TON of fun, by the way!).
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at Grammy and Poppa's house yesterday. Both the kids had a fun time, and the food was SOOOO good! Jack is still loving the leftovers of Mor Mor's cranberry-jello stuff.
The only thing that saddened our Thanksgiving was that we had a serious incident with Dozer last night. He has been very nervous around the kids and is not tolerating Jack very well. Last night he bit at Jack's face. Jack is fine, but it was very scary -- a 100 pound bulldog can do some serious damage to a face. So we have decided that Dozer must find a new home or we will take him to the Humane Society next week. It breaks our hearts tremendously as he is part of our family, but I can't even imagine the guilt we would feel if we kept him and he hurt one of our children. Poor Dozer...
Today we stayed home as I HATE Black Friday. I don't like to go anywhere, it's just a madhouse out there! I did go to PetSmart though since we needed bunny litter and dog treat, and ended up coming home with a super deal on a cat scatching tower for the cats! So I guess Black Friday isn't all that bad...if you're only going to PetSmart, that is!
I will get pics up soon from Kaylyn's party!
No comments:
Post a Comment