Well...not exactly. More like 4 hours a day, 3 days a week. But YES!! I have a job!!!
I am working for a former manager of mine, Christine Allard, at her new company ZoomPop (www.zoompop.com). I couldn't have asked for a better situation... half days, Mon/Wed/Fri, and doing what I LOVE for a company I love!
And I still get 2 days a week to spend with my kiddos. So perfect!
Chris has also gotten some good news on his job. He is switching to the "power shift" at work, so his hours will be 3 p.m. to 1 a.m. He is really looking forward to NOT having to get up at 3 a.m. anymore. And if it ends up he doesn't like this shift better, he can switch back to day shift after the first of the year.
So some big changes for us...and good changes so far!!
Congrats!!
ReplyDelete