This past week we had our longest camping adventure yet -- a trip to Sun Lakes!
We had a wonderful time with our friends The Bothwells (Angela, Robbie, Alyssa, and Ashlyn); The Kreiders (Kim, Jimmy, and April); Robbie's brother's family (Shannen, Janelle, Hayden and his friend Kevin, Baily, and Boedy); Kim's parents (Bill and Susan); and Angela's parents (Coralee and Dave), who joined us for the last 2 nights. Yes, there were a lot of us there!!
The kids had a great time. Kaylyn had a fun time on the boat, going on the "surf" board and the inner tube. We even got Jack to like the swimming pool!
We had great weather -- 90's all week. We had some crazy wind and some thunder and lightning storms -- all I can say is I'm glad we were in a trailer and not a tent!
I'll add more pictures as I get them from Angela!
And check out this YouTube video of Kaylyn on the surf board!
The Sun Lakes tradition continues! I love it!
ReplyDelete