Saturday, May 8, 2010

"I'm workin' 9 to 5..."

Sorry for my lack of blogging AGAIN. It's been a busy couple of weeks. I have been working a freelance job in Seattle the past 3 weeks so it's been hard catching up with a lot of things around here!

But in other news...Chris finished the swing set! So exciting. The kids LOVE it!!! The first night Jack went on there, he spent TWO HOURS on the swing. Yes, two hours without stopping! He wanted nothing to do with the rest of the stuff -- won't go in the playhouse or go down the slide. He just wants the swing. All that's left to do is shovel in the bark that's in our driveway, then I'll take a picture of the finished product!

Kaylyn's recital is next Saturday! She has pictures Monday, dance class on Thursday, dress rehearsal on Friday, and then Saturday is the performance. A BUSY week for her ahead -- plus throw in swim class and preschool.

Today we weighed the kids. Kaylyn weighs 41.5 pounds. Jack weighs...37.5 pounds!! Yes, they are only 4 pounds apart now! Jack's feet are also as big as Kaylyn's now (well, maybe about 1/4 inch shorter). Jackson is going to be a big boy!

Tomorrow is Mother's day. We're looking forward to a BBQ and having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are super busy, wow! I can't wait to see pictures of the house and the recital, love to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete